11/4/10

Vicious☠Lizzard's Very First Post

Hello to all the punk rockers whom actually take the time to visit this blog... Stick around a while finger through my collection, well you might just find something you might like.. or even something you havent heard in awhile. I just had to make a blog for music, this music was just too good and it needs to be heard, by anyone and everyone. So sit back and relax and feel free to comment and or do whatever the fuck it is that you do... Remember people you want me to upload better shit then you have to leave me feedback, wich is widely apriciated.., otherwise you can go fuck yourself..Anyways seing as this is my first blog, I decided to tell you a little about myself...Well here I am....
YUP THATS ME... EVERYONE IF YOU EVEN GIVE A SHIT..
Anyways as i was trying to say, im a crazy kid who enjoys music drinkin smokin, but most of all music is life for me.. I dont give a shit if you dont like my style of music, its my choice to listen to what i want if you dont like it the get the fuck out of here...Okay that is just about all of this bowlshit your gonna hear from me, So Keep your eyes wide open you might miss some shit..

Drink Up!! CHEERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey i forgot to mention Im From Illinois, so all you midwest punks out there better be Drinkin up.. and feel free to contact me anytime you may need and ill try my hardest to get back to you..

    ReplyDelete